Friday, February 23, 2018

Have You Heard? // Vance Joy - "We're Going Home"

TODAY VANCE JOY'S NEW ALBUM IS OUT! WOOHOO! Also, we got tickets yesterday to see him again in April! YAY!


So far, I am loving all of his new songs, and I can't wait to get my hands on the album this weekend! :)



Squee! Are you guys going to any fun shows this year? Right now we just have tickets to Vance Joy and Taylor Swift. :)

This week has been nuts! Monday was normal, Tuesday we had a thunder ice storm (BIZARRE!), Wednesday I was sick, Thursday we had a snow day... and no snow or ice came. hehe So today is my second day of work. Oh well, I will take it! :)

What are you guys up to this weekend?

We don't have any plans right now, but I would like to get in some reading and to start working no my NYC travel album pages. :) We've also talked about running in to the mall for a pretzel (obvs.) but I also have a B&N gift card! 

Other Posts This Week: 2018 Goals & Word of the Year (FINALLY).

On YouTube This Week: Maggie Holmes "Flourish" Unboxing, Kelsey & Jacob's Wedding Weekend, and My Birthday Week 2017!

Year of Gratitude: Which Childhood Treasure Brings You Joy? 

Have a great weekend!!

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO