Friday, May 3, 2019

Have You Heard? // Ellie Goulding - "Sixteen"

HAPPY FRIDAY FRIENDS! It has been the longest feeling week after two three day work weeks. I know, it's not a bad problem to have, but it *feels* long!


Ellie Goulding has released another new single, and it is much more catchy and lots of fun. I REALLY HOPE SHE HAS A NEW ALBUM SOON! :) Though I will say, flux has very much grown on me. I really really like it now!



What do you think of this single?! (trying not to think too much about what these supposed 16 year olds are doing in this video! THIS WAS NOT MY EXPERIENCE --- lol!)

What are you guys doing this weekend?!

We have the busiest weekend!! It's my sister's birthdayyyyy!! We are going to the Kansas Food Truck Festival, to another birthday party, and a goodbye party for my friend Rachel. I'm going to try not to be sad that they are leaving us!! Also Game of Thrones. I just don't even know what's going to happen post Battle of Winterfell. 

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO