Friday, May 24, 2019

Have You Heard? // "A Whole New World" - Aladdin Soundtrack // Throwback

Happy Friday Friends! Sometimes KC and I talk about our favorite Disney movies... I mean *OFTEN*.. and it is so hard to choose!

image via google.


When I was a kid The Little Mermaid was my favorite. As an adult I love SO MANY OF THEM. I think if I had to choose (at least princess-wise) I would pick Sleeping Beauty from the older ones, and Tangled from the newer ones. But I always remember how swoony Aladdin is... and I can't but help love it too. :)

Here's a throwback from the 1992 version...



Le swoon!

Here's the 2019 movie version...



Pretty true to the original!

I am SO EXCITED to see this movie tonight! :) If you haven't seen the trailer, here it is. I just watched it again and got chills, which seems like a good sign.


Are you excited? On my Instagram story I have a poll running and I think about 60% are excited to see it. If it is Disney and not sad, I am here for it!

What are you up to this weekend?!

Aside from Aladdin tonight we are going to see my family tomorrow and then hopefully getting some things done around the house... and having some downtime! Things have been super busy lately!

I hope that you have a great one!

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO