Friday, September 25, 2015

Fall Bucket List // 2015

Wednesday marked the beginning of fall! Hooray! Onward to cooler weather, layered outfits, and lots of baking. Not to mention the leaves!

Here are 25 things on my Fall Bucket List, what's on yours?

eat cider donuts
drink cider
go to the pumpkin patch
DIY costumes with Kyle
have a Halloween party
chili & game night party
see Crimson Peak, it looks gorgeous and terrifying all at once!
bake treats and give them away
find the perfect moto jacket and buy it!
address some lovely fall themed envelopes for my samples
get my stationery website up and running
go camping
play in the leaves, or at least crunch them
iced pumpkin juice - KC's been reading Harry Potter... :) 
go to a cool evening football game
carve pumpkins
make pumpkin pie
pick apples, make a pie
make pie crusts for the holidays and freeze them (#allthepie)
work on some scrapbooking pages
read witchy books
go to the renaissance festival
finish season 2 of Witches of East End... and then cry because it's over :( :( :(
view the trees from somewhere up high
decorate some fall or Halloween themed sugar cookies

I realized along the way that I have SO many movies I want to watch this season... I'm making a separate post for those, stay tuned, if you are into that kind of thing.

What do you want to do this fall?

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO