Friday, June 24, 2016

Have You Heard? // The Strumbellas - "Spirits"

Happy Friday Friends!

It's been a busy few weeks for us. We spent a lovely time in Georgia, I can't wait to share a quick recap post with you guys next week! :)

Special shout out to Kira from The Retro Dorothy, she gave a sweet review of some of my stationery, check it out here!


This song has popped up on our radar in KCMO recently. I'm a bit surprised I like it, because I'm generally not a fan of group singing... It's just so catchy, and I've found that I love it!



This video is kind of crazy and awesome all at once.

Have you heard this before? What are you listening to lately?!

Any fun plans this weekend?

Other Posts This Week: Snapshots of Galveston, TX, & Duchess & Scalawag // Cat Lady.

Don't forget to enter my Summer Reading Giveaway! Now through 6/29!

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO