Friday, June 3, 2016

Have You Heard? // Throwback // Dolly Parton - "9 to 5"

Hello friends! It's FRIDAY!

At work I have been taking on some new administrative roles, and we have had two big meetings in the past two weeks. I have spent a lot of time and energy working on those, way out of my wheel house, and I am so glad to say... they are over! & everything went smoothly. :) HUZZAH!

So of course.... I've been thinking of this Dolly classic.


I probably don't share it a lot, but I think Dolly Parton is a national treasure. She's sassy, she's honest and real, and she knows that she shouldn't be one to judge. I know a lot of people think she's fake because she's got fake hair and fake whatever else they want to claim. But she's quick to speak her mind, and boy does she say some incredibly honest things. She knows who she is, and it doesn't matter if her hair is fake... SHE is real and she is true to herself. :)


KC and I saw that she was coming to KCMO in July... and we got tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!

So, what is more appropriate to share this week? (answer: nothing)



Also, has anyone else seen this movie?! It's incredible. I didn't even know it was a movie, but gosh it's fantastic.


Absolutely ahead of it's time in terms of women in the workforce. It's also just hilarious and delightful. So if you get a chance, queue it up for a movie night! You will laugh and laugh and laugh.

Now, lasso up the weekend and hold on tight.




XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO