Friday, October 7, 2016

Have You Heard? // James Bay - "Clocks Go Forward"

Tomorrow night we get to see James Bay. I can tell you as soon as I heard his whole extended album, I really wanted to see him in concert. He's got a lot of talent and versatility. I can't wait to see the show tomorrow night! :)


All of his lyrics are just awesome, and the music is so perfect for a slow drive, or a calm afternoon at home. (or anytime...)

This is my absolute favorite song. It's just incredible. Yes please, I want to stay in all day.



Done swooning now.

.
..

Just might try to stay in this weekend aside from the show. :)

What are you guys up to?

Other Posts This Week: Velma & Shaggy Costume DIY, Snapshots of Nashville, 9 Months In // 2016 Goal Progress.

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO