Friday, October 14, 2016

Have You Heard? - Broods - "Heartlines"

It's not a secret that I really like Broods, but I have to admit that *this* song, is my current jam.


I love it. It's so catchy, and fun, and romantic. As a bonus: it's co-written by Lorde, which I think is awesome.



And for those of you who watch, yes, that is the girl from iZombie in the music video. You guys know how I love iZombie. :)

What do you think?

Anyone doing anything exciting this weekend? We are throwing a fall themed engagement party for my SIL Kels and her fiance Jacob. :) Then having a game night on Sunday. Busy, but fun! :)

Other Posts This Week: September Reads & Snapshots of Metropolis, IL // The Super Museum.

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO