Monday, April 17, 2017

Spring Fever // Mood Board

Hello from beautiful NOLA! I'll post a re-cap, hopefully on Wednesday... but... until then....

Spring is in the air. I feel that here in Kansas it will be gone in a flash, so I'm trying to savor these nice days, the greens and blooms, and even the rainstorms. Here are a few things that I'm loving this spring. (hint: all things floral and bright)



Details (top left, clockwise):

1) The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett, one of the loveliest spring reads. (my review)
2) A gorgeous (healthier) strawberry cake, recipe here. (it's in French)
3) The prettiest spring dress from H&M. It's sold out online, so run to your nearest store!
4) Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries - I know that everyone has likely heard of this by now, if not watched it... but it's absolutely fabulous. Go watch it on Netflix. I could not handle when Phryne and Jack play tennis.
5) Lilac Cake - this image is via pinterest, sadly it seems to be an event photo rather than a recipe.
6) Cooking With Flowers by Miche Bacher - I just love the idea of edible flowers, I can't wait to dive into this cookbook!
7) Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery - Anne with and E, oh I loved this book! Perfect for springtime!
8) The most beautiful flower crown by Gardens of Whimsy on etsy.
9) A pretty little potted fairy garden from Garden Answer. Have you seen her videos? They amaze me every time!

I'm currently feeling the need to grow all of the things... despite my black thumb. So, I'm hoping to invest in some plants for work, and some non-toxic ones for home. Naughty kittens... always trying to kill and eat plants... I bought a shamrock plant around St. Patrick's day... *crossing fingers* - it's currently still alive! :)

What are you wanting this spring?

What's inspiring you?

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO