Friday, April 21, 2017

Have You Heard? // Jaenki - "Miracle Maze"

HAPPY FRIDAY FRIENDS! I hope that you had a great week! I'm settling back in at home... but the wanderlust hit hard at the airport on the way home.... typical. (hahhahahaha)


I really really like this song. I kind of forgot about it. The sound reminds me a bit of Death Cab... but different. I just love the sound of it! This music video is pretty cool too. :)



What are you guys up to this weekend?!

I have a date with KC tonight seeing Colossal (which I think looks quirky and hilarious), and getting a shower gift for my SIL, for her bridal shower Saturday, and then hopefully just a lot of fun time at home with KC. Do you guys know how it is when you're like with other people, or super busy, or preoccupied with other things... and then it's like even though you've been together... you kind of miss each other? (does that even make sense?!?!?), anyhow, that's where we are right now...!

Also, I only have 2 books left for Erin's 6.0 and I really want to finish them in the last 10 days of the challenge!! WOOT! :) 

Other Posts This Week: Spring Fever // Mood Board, and Back from NOLA.

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO