Friday, July 21, 2017

Have You Heard? // Band of Horses - "Casual Party"

Happy weekend friends! We're kicking ours off with no plans whatsoever tonight!!! :) So excited! Maybe I'll work some more on my Project Life Album! :) 


This song has been around for quite a while and it just grows and grows on me. It's pretty mellow, but also upbeat and not boring. A good combination if you ask me. :) 


I also just like that it's called "casual party". It just makes me laugh, as opposed to a formal party? hehe 

What are you guys up to this weekend?!

We so far, only have plans to do a bonfire for s'mores with my mom, Olivia, grandma, Jess, and her family. :) It's a very belated Christmas and Mother's Day celebration. :) Otherwise I hope to read, clean, and work on project life. #partyhard

XO,

Alexandra

PS - I know my profile image is gone... boo on you photobucket. Eventually I'll get that fixed... : / 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO