Friday, August 25, 2017

Have You Heard? // Taylor Swift - "Look What You Made Me Do"

OMGGGG. We've been waiting, right? I have! No shame here.


We all knew that something was coming. She'd been quiet for a while... and then those partial snake gifs... amiright?

Gahhhh... flashing back to when we saw 1989... *daydreams*

So, let's get to the new song!



OMG! There is a LOT going on in this song. As expected, she brought the drama and scathing lyrics. It will be so interesting to see what this album is like. I hope it's a bit more mature than I'm expecting right now. Either way, we'll see, I'm glad that we don't have to wait a super long time!

What do you guys think? Do you like T-Swift?

What are you up to this weekend?

We are going to see my sister for lunch and games on Sunday, but are otherwise free. I'm hoping to do some reading and some PL. I've got KC reading A Court of Mist and Fury (he'd made it part way through a while back) again, and so it's likely he'll be wanting lots of reading time. I can't wait for him to finish so we can discuss! LOL. I'm fangirling so hard that it's embarrassing. (this is not an overstatement)

Other Posts This Week: 2016 Project Life Album // Part I and Introducing Lazy Girl Fashion.

On YouTube This Week: April 2016 Project Life Album Flip Through and March Days 2017 Process Video.

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO