Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Introducing Lazy Girl Fashion

Happy Wednesday, Friends! I hope that your week has started off well.

Today I'm talking about something that I don't chat about much... fashion.


You know those women who look perfectly pulled together at all times? Just gorgeous from head to toe, but make it look effortless. I am NOT one of those women. Don't get me wrong, I am generally pretty happy with myself. I don't curse at the mirror or pick myself apart frequently.... but I would not consider myself a make up, fashion, hair, etc. etc. guru. I also have a hard time getting my nose out of a book or my project life pages... And if my outfit is cute, my hair probably needed washed the day before if you get my gist....

But there are some simple things that DO help me feel and look more pulled together, without trying too hard. And I can usually manage it alongside my reading and paper crafting. I call it Lazy Girl Fashion. I may also have some posts coming related to keeping your sh*t together around the house, schedule-wise, etc. that will probably be called Lazy Girl Life.

Upcoming Posts:

10 Ways to Look and Feel More Pulled Together
Ways to Beauty Multi-Task
My Closet Basics
Next Level Accessories
How to Travel with Just a Carry On
My Stupid Easy Outfit Method
My Fool-Proof Outfit Formulas

So there you have it, a new "series" coming your way. 

Let me know if there is anything in particular that you want to see a post on. :) 

Are you into fashion? 

Does it depend on the day how "put together" your appearance is?

Anybody else who'd rather read than master trends and contouring? :P 

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO