Monday, March 5, 2018

Oscars Dresses 2018 // Red Carpet Love

Happy Monday, Friends! I hope that you had a great weekend!

This week is KC's bday week, and we are hanging out with my sister Olivia while my parents have their last (I HOPE) divorce trial. I suppose it's a good thing our travel plans fell through. Hoping to make the most of it. Feeling a little sad that we weren't able to travel in Jan/Feb due to illness and now due to travel and family issues, but it will all be fine I'm sure. Hopefully we can make April super fun! :)

Onward! Let's talk about the pretty Oscars dresses! I didn't watch the coverage or the Oscars themselves, but I always love to see the dresses. To be honest, it's not the Oscars fault.. I just can't really watch anything for that long anymore. It doesn't hold my attention!

Most of the gowns that I loved this year were white or blush toned, and most were flowy. There's nothing unusual in that. What is a bit unusual though, is how many I loved. Last year there was such a smaller pool! :) (and there were so many more I wanted to add!) ... *all images via google*

Allison Janney - Congratulations on Your Oscar! :) 

Zoey Deutch

Allison Williams

Elizabeth Moss

Emily Blunt

Gal Gadot

Gina Rodriguez - MY FAVORITE

Greta Gerwig - I LOVE YELLOW!

Jennifer Garner

Jennifer Lawrence - she looks like a mermaid

Keala Settle

Samara Weaving

Pheobe Waller

Molly Simms

Marai Nagasu

Mira Sorvino 
Margot Robbie



Leslie Mann

Leslie Bibb 
Laura Dern


Kumail Nanjaini and Emily V. Gordon

What was your favorite dress?!

I also can't help but add Tom Holland, because he's so cute. Look at Spiderman all dapper! Again this was difficult, so many good suits.. I just should have posted like 80 photos.


Anyhow, yeah, lots of great fashion this year. I admittedly haven't seen a lot of the movies that were nominated. I do have The Big Sick and Coco on deck sometime this week. I would like to eventually see The Post, Lady Bird, and The Shape of Water. (at least). :) 

What did you guys think? Did you watch the Oscars?

Which dresses or movies were your favorites?

Check out my 2017 & 2014 Picks!

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO