Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Sh*t KC Says // Vol. III

Happy Wednesday Friends! I hope that you are having a great week so far! :)

A lot of people do a "Sh*t my Significant Other Says" posts... well I'm too lazy to write it down... but here I've been trying to keep track for over a year now! Everyone thinks KC is super serious.. .but he's actually hilarious. And not normally that serious at all. Lucky to be with someone who makes me laugh! Here's Vol. I and Vol. II.

Here we go!

*while talking about the radio and it's many merits..* (obvious snark)

KC: "You know Rick D's? That old badger."



*while searching the spice aisle...*

Me: "They don't have any Tarragon!"
KC: "Sometimes I feel like there's a spot for it, but it's always tarra gone!"



*on late night snacking*

KC: "Sometime's it's like 10 pm, and I think, 'if only we had some bacon'!"
Me: "Like, just lying around to snack on?"
KC: "...yeah... OOOH SALAMI! I bought way too much, I dunno if you saw." *disappears and comes back with salami*


*while having a rough day...*

KC: "I think you're great, I'm sorry everyone else is an incompetent moose."



*while discussing altering a shepherd's pie recipe..*

Me: "We only have one pound of meat, should we cut the whole recipe in half or buy more meat?"
KC: "I do think half the amount of meat is an issue. Because if we're going to shep, we need to shep hard!"
Me: LOLOLOLOL



*while discussing music...*

Me: "Is this new John Mayer?"
KC: "May er may not be!"



*^while getting settled in NYC hotel....^"

Me: *unpacking to change shoes*
KC: *skeezy voice* "I hope you don't mind if I lay in bed and watch you in the shower..."
Me: *turns around glaring laser eyes at him*
KC: *holds hands out innocently* "... Because that's the kind of situation we have here." *dies laughing*
Me: *looks at shower* "OMG!" LOLOLOLOL



*Thoughts on being millennials...*



 *Thoughts on Big Little Lies - MILD SPOILER - maybe? *



Hope someone makes you laugh this week!

Check out Vol. I and Vol. II of Sh*t KC Says.

I SWEAR TO THE BLOG GODS THAT I WILL READ SOME BLOGS THIS WEEK! I MISS YOU ALLLL!!! 

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO