Thursday, July 26, 2018

Erin's Book Challenge 9.0 // Bookworm

Hello friends! I've been super busy working on our house, hanging in there through tons of work events, and visiting with family who is in town! Whew. Not a lot of time for blogging or blog reading. I decided that I had to get some kind of post out there... because I miss it and I need some time for me! :) Hoping to check in with you guys VERY soon! :)

I'm such a mood reader. I want to read something fun and fast most of the time. Like a romance or fantasy novel... but then I go on non-fiction kicks. It's hard for me to follow through with challenges... but I adore them, and I adore Erin's group! So fun and encouraging! So... here's my 9.0 list. (last time I picked as I went... it kind of worked, but that's why there wasn't a post!)

Erin's Reading Challenge 9.0 (Initial Post and Rules)

July 1st - October 31st - each book must be 200+ pages



5 points:  Freebie – Read a book that is at least 200 pages
Arrogant Devil by R.S. Grey

10 points:  Read a book that starts with the letter “N”

Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman - currently reading!

10 points:  Read a book that has a (mostly) orange cover

Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas

15 points:  Read a book with an unlikeable character

One of Us Is Lying by Karen M. McManus -- Audrey sent me this one for our summer reading pen pal swap! woohoo! :)

20 points:  Read a book from the list of 100 books that PBS calls “The Great American Read”

The Book Thief by Markus Zusak

20 points:  Read a book with something related to water in the title

Seafire by Natalie C. Parker - not out yet, but the author is coming to my city! :)

25 points:  Read a book you've owned for the longest time but haven't read yet. Or has been on your TBR/Kindle for a long time, and you have not read yet.

Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank

30 points:  Read a book with an emotion word in the title.

The Long Way to a Small Angry Planet by Becky Chambers

30 points: Read a book (must be at least 2 words in the title) where each word in the title of the book begins with the same letter

Poison Princess by Kresley Cole

35 Points: Read a book where the main character shares your profession.

The Hating Game by Sally Thorne

Are you participating? I'd love to know your picks!

What are you reading this summer?

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO