Thursday, July 19, 2018

Keep It Together: A Planning & Memory Keeping Blog Hop - July 2018

Happy Thursday friends! It is one of the most fun days of month: Keep It Together day with Lauren at Shooting Stars Mag! :) It's the day when we talk about all things planning and memory keeping! :) 





I'm so excited for another edition of Keep It Together with Lauren from Shooting Stars Mag today! :) This linkup is all about planners, memory keeping, bullet journals, etc. So please feel free to linkup your posts on the Third Thursday of every month! Make sure to hop on over to Lauren's page and check out her post too! :)

I've not had a lot of time to document lately... or plan... I've been more of a set an phone alarm or calendar reminder or I will forget it forever kind of planner lately... but I have goals to be less frazzled again someday.

Here is a look at my February goals notebook. I had a lot of fun playing with cute little embellishments like this baby deer! :) I also loved recording some of the favorite things I did with my tiny amount of energy post sickness. Greatest Showman and lots of Olympic figure skating! We also got out to try a new restaurant and I did some light workouts! Woohoo for having energy back! :)



Going through this journal and documenting things has really helped me to be grateful despite struggle, and reflect on the challenges and successes (however small) so far this year. Really excited to get more months documented!

Update on my class: my class went really well, I had my family there and then one participant. She was really engaged with the content and we had some great discussion. I can't wait to make her a mini album and send it her way! :) It was too bad that there weren't a lot of people there, BUT I am proud of myself because I battled my anxiety and did it even though I was nervous.

What have you guys been up to?

Do you journal to get things off your chest? 

Do you ever get the urge to create?!?


   

    An InLinkz Link-up
   



XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO