Thursday, August 16, 2018

Keep It Together: A Planning & Memory Keeping Blog Hop - August 2018

Happy Thursday friends! It is one of the most fun days of month: Keep It Together day with Lauren at Shooting Stars Mag! :) It's the day when we talk about all things planning and memory keeping! :) 





I'm so excited for another edition of Keep It Together with Lauren from Shooting Stars Mag today! :) This linkup is all about planners, memory keeping, bullet journals, etc. So please feel free to linkup your posts on the Third Thursday of every month! Make sure to hop on over to Lauren's page and check out her post too! :)

Planning:

I've not had a lot of time to document lately... or plan... I've been more of a set an phone alarm or calendar reminder or I will forget it forever kind of planner lately... but I have goals to be less frazzled again someday. I have been trying to at least keep lists of things to-do when I can in my bullet journal, and I got a cute  new planner for 2019 that I can't wait to share with you guys.

Goals Scrapbook:

Here is a look at my March goals notebook. I had a lot of fun playing with water color and more items from Maggie Holmes's "Flourish" collection. I loooove the lemon printed paper. It was fun to have a month where I had some energy back. It ended up being a very emotionally taxing month, but I was glad to document those struggles and little successful moments too.


Going through this journal and documenting things has really helped me to be grateful despite struggle, and reflect on the challenges and successes (however small) so far this year. Really excited to get more months documented!

Sad News:

Many of you already know this, but I lost all of my photos from our trip to Cuba and Cozumel (unless a miracle occurs with my iphone). I am very very very sad about it. :(

Water Color:

For years I found water color very frustrating, the pigments were so faint and hard to work with. I've done some playing and trying of products and I am sharing what I've found and my go-to technique with you in this fairly long but helpful video. If you've been struggling or curious, check this out!



What have you guys been up to?

Do you journal to get things off your chest? 

Have you tried water colors? Do you have a favorite brand of paints?


   

    An InLinkz Link-up
   


XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO