Thursday, October 18, 2018

Keep It Together: A Planning & Memory Keeping Blog Hop - October 2018

It's planner day! I managed to scrounge up a post even though I am totally in recovery mode from Vacation & a lovely sinus infection! x_x



I'm so excited for another edition of Keep It Together with Lauren from Shooting Stars Mag today! :) This linkup is all about planners, memory keeping, bullet journals, etc. So please feel free to linkup your posts on the Third Thursday of every month! Make sure to hop on over to Lauren's page and check out her post too! :)

Planning:

image via 1Canoe2


Last time I forgot to share the link for my 2019 planner -- so there ya go! :) I'm still a little on the fence about how I want to plan in 2019... decisions, decisions!

Documenting:



I finally did some scrapbooking! First, I finished up my April section of my 2018 goals notebook! I love how it turned out, check out the pages in this video!




I also made a mini album for the woman who came to my scrapbook class this summer! I am finished, but want to make her a small Christmas album as well for her to use later this year!

image via scrapbook.com


I am so excited for the Crate Paper Merry Days collection! I love the classic colors but the different elements. I'm dying over the swans. They finally went on sale and I bought so much of it! I CANNOT WAIT TO USE IT! :) 

image via scrapbook.com


I'm possibly most excited to work on my North East road trip album! I want to use all of the fun outdoorsy themed items that I ordered from 1Canoe2 in the past but haven't used yet and put them in this super cute buffalo plaid traveler's notebook



With our trip this time I did a new type of documenting in Instagram. I used the Unfold app to make pretty little images to do a bit of on the go journalling and photo sharing. I got a lot of nice comments from you all. If you'd like to see the whole recap, click here. :) 

That's it for now. I hope to have a lot to share next month!

What do you think of these types of Instagram stories?! Do you like them?!

What have you guys been planning or documenting?


   

    An InLinkz Link-up
   


Don't forget to check out Lauren's post today!! :) 

XO,

Alexandra



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO