Thursday, February 21, 2019

Keep it Together // February 2019

I will be 100% honest and say that most of my time this year has been devoted toward reading and getting into a cooking/cleaning groove. I haven't done a ton of documenting just yet... BUT I am excited to post today with Lauren at Shooting Stars Mag for our Keep It Together!

If you are new here, this is our linkup for all things planners, memory keeping, and journaling. Please feel free to join us on the third Thursday of the month with any posts that fall into those categories! :)

Planning:



I have been getting back into using a planner. I don't like that this planner has all of the monthly pages together, and all of the weekly pages together. I much prefer them spread out. It has been nice to have something to look at each day while I try to figure out my plan. We've been marking off date nights and days where we don't make any big plans, and are off limits if someone asks us to hang out. That has been so nice for our sanity.




This is still a pretty planner and I am having fun adding bits of washi tape again. And also putting in plans that I am looking forward to! :)

Documenting:

2018 Goal Documenting:







I made it through the beginning of August in my 2018 goals journal. SO much of it right now is based around moving into and doing work in our house! So it's going quickly. I hope to finish it up soon.

What's Next?!


I'm not sure how I want to document 2019, but I am considering doing another traveler's notebook, an art journal, or a a little 4x4 album. :)

Do you have any planning or memory keeping goals for the year?!

Please feel free to linkup with us below! We'd love to see what you are up to!

Make sure to hop on over and see Lauren's post! :)

XO,

Alexandra


   

    An InLinkz Link-up
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO