Friday, August 23, 2019

Have You Heard? // Taylor Swift - "Lover"

HAPPY FRIDAY FRIENDS! Today we have a brand new Taylor Swift album! WOOHOO! :)

image via google.
Here's the most recent single and video. The video is stinkin' cute. The end made me tear up.



I think it's sweet. I'm still not over the moon about everything I've heard for this album... but we'll see how it goes today when I download and listen to the whole thing! Things usually grow on me, and KC pointed out that the singles are usually not my favorites anyway. :) EE! :)

I also love that her lover in this video isn't white. I went on a bit of a "listen to old t-swift music via YouTube" binge last week... and they're all white. So this was a nice change. I always like to see more representation and diversity.

What do you guys think of this one? Are you planning to get the album today?!

What are you up to this weekend??

We have a bday part for one of KC's cousin's kiddos on Sunday, but are otherwise free right now. Hoping to do some organizing and decorating and of course reading. I realllllllllllllllly need to sort out some scrapbook stuff so that I can make some progress there. LOL I'm enjoying reading so much right now, which is great, but at some point I really do want to use the supplies that I purchased! 

OH YEAH! WHO IS EXCITED FOR THE NEXT SEASON OF GBBO?!?!?! It comes out on the 30th! SQUEE! :) 

Have a great weekend!!

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO