Friday, March 7, 2014

Happy Birthday KC // 2014

This is KC.

He is the best man in the whole world.

He's hilarious.

He's brilliant.

He gets up early and wakes me up later.

He goes along with my crazy schemes. 

He can draw or sculpt something out of tin foil at the drop of a hat. 

He makes up games, songs, jokes, stories and pictures... which means I'm never bored.

He'll happily get himself a large drink so that I can drag him through Goodwill or The Salvation Army for an hour. Ok 3, 4, 5 hours....

He keeps me in caffeine.

He's just nerdy enough .. hoh hoh hoh.. 

He can always pop my back.

He snuggles with me on the couch, especially when I've had a really rough day.

He dreams, schemes, plans, wishes and hopes with me.

He makes me think differently about the world.

He has the best smile I've ever seen.

Happy Birthday my love, I hope that this year is your favorite year yet.

-Alexandra 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO