Friday, February 12, 2016

Happy Valentine's Day!!! // 2016

Hi Guys... Happy Weekend (almost!)!

I already posted some Around the World Vday Date Night ideas... but I just wanted to leave you with this sweet little comic. It's by Liz Climo.... and it's adorable. I pulled it from her Facebook page, because I think you guys need to know about her!!


If you aren't already in love with her adorable little animal comics... start following her here. Seriously, they're so cute and always make me smile.

I hope you have a great weekend!!

Any fun plans?!?

I'm hoping to have a nice relaxing weekend at home with KC... and maybe make some headway on the past few seasons of Downton.. it's only a matter of time before someone says, "and then the whole abbey caught on fire... and they all died!" LOL. No patience for spoilers... at all.

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO