Friday, December 2, 2016

Have You Heard? // Celtic Woman Christmas Albums

Hi Friends! Can you believe it's December?!?!? - it's insane.

A few years ago, I shared my favorite Christmas albums here on the blog. I'm starting to think about listening to Christmas music around the house since it's December now... so I thought I would share a few of my favorites throughout the next few weeks.

If you've been reading this blog for a while you'll know that I love Celtic Woman. I don't know if it's because I was a choir kid, or because it's just lovely and soothing... but I can't help it, they are my favorite!

These two Christmas albums are very different (one is with a symphony) but I love both so much!

Here are a few of my favorite tracks... and most of them are just the freaking gorgeous ones...

A Christmas Celebration:







Home for Christmas





So there you  have a few of my favorite Christmas songs, I'll share more in the next few weeks.

Are you listening to Christmas music yet? What are some of your favorites?

Are you doing anything fun this weekend? We so far have NO plans other than decorating!

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO