Wednesday, December 7, 2016

So... I've Started Doing Project Life.... // 6X8 Travel Mini Album

I usually do a travel post on Wednesday... but I've wrapped up Vegas and all the travel we have left for the year is a quick weekend trip to Tulsa. So.... today I'm sharing my first section of my FIRST project life mini travel album!



I learned about PL in the last few years, it's a fun style of scrapbooking that has divided pockets and page protectors. You can buy kits to fit in the pockets (usually 4 X 6 and 3 X 4 cards and matching stickers, etc.) and it kind of gives you some limitations and different formats on how you can scrapbook. I really like it, but I am enjoying this approach a little more than the few times I have played with the kits. It's easy but it still lets me be creative. A win win in my book! :)

I started this back in July and I've been having so much fun with it! To learn about the process, supplies, etc. for my first section, you can watch my video. :)








What do you guys think?

Have you done any scrapbooking or project life albums?

I would love to hear about it!

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO