Friday, March 10, 2017

Have You Heard? // The Revivalists - "Wish I Knew You"

Happy Friday Friends! I hope that you had a great week! Bday week has been fun so far, I've got something awesome (secret!) planned for tonight, and Sunday is our game night Pies and Ties party. I can't wait!

This song is so much fun. It's got a major disco/throwback vibe to me. Anytime it comes on, KC turns it up and grooves in the driver's seat. :) The music video is pretty cute too!



What do you think?!

What are you up to this weekend?

Unfortunately I can't say what we're up to... because *bdayweeeeeek* (tired of me yet?! :P) other than the game night Sunday. Though I do hope for a bit of downtime for watching Miss Fisher's and reading.

Other Posts This Week: Conquering Dental Anxiety, & Happy Birthday KC.

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO