Friday, March 24, 2017

Have You Heard? // Warpaint - "New Song"

Happy Friday Friends. I'm still sick, but starting to feel a bit better... hopefully I can breathe through my nose this weekend. #partyhard



Here's a catchy tune for your Friday...



A shout out to all of you sweet ladies and your lovely comment's on Wednesday's post! Thank you so much, it definitely made me feel better to stop "vagueblogging" and to hear your thoughts. You're the best and love this bloggy community! *heart emojis*

What are you guys up to this weekend?!?!

We have a a birthday party for a friend, and other than that it's pretty chill! I'm hoping to finish reading Outlander and maybe start the show with KC. :)

Other Posts This Week: Tale As Old As Time (thoughts on Beauty & the Beast), and Currently / No More Vagueblogging.

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO