Friday, March 31, 2017

Have You Heard? // Broods - "Couldn't Believe"

Happy Friday Friends! It's been another crummy week for the books... but at least it's Friday... I'm going to vagueblog you again for now... :) Hopefully the weekend is better, right?!



I know I share Broods a lot... like ever since before the concert we went to in 2015... but it's just my favorite... so here we go again. I still love EVERY TRACK on this album, this one is maybe** my favorite from the album though... so catchy, and so dance-y. 



Currently very sad that they aren't coming back here for this album yet. I've been tour stalking... oh well. 

If you liked this track ... check out this one, this one, this one, and this one... :P - told ya they are my favorite...! 

What are you guys up to this weekend?!?!

This weekend is packed, packed, packed *anxiety*... I have brunch and a booksale date (speaking of that book ban update coming next week #rofl, we have ballet tickets in KCMO, we're helping friends move furniture... and then we have a family bday for one of the youngest kiddos. :) Whew.

Other Posts This Week: Hellllooo from Scotland (aka Outlander Obsession), and Three Months In // 2017 Goal Progress.

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO