Friday, April 13, 2018

Have You Heard? // Keala Settle - "This Is Me" (Greatest Showman Soundtrack)

THIS IS THE WEEK! Greatest Showman is out for purchase and rental! I got my copy of the DVD, and the soundtrack.. and we watched it again... and I was worried that I wouldn't like it as much as I did the first time... BUT I loved it just as much if not more! :)

image via google


So, I'm shamelessly sharing another song this week! :)



This one is so darn catchy, and damn can Keala Settle sing!!!

What are you guys up to this weekend?!

I think we are mostly taking it easy! I got a cabinet in AR for my scrapbooking items, so maybe I will move into that! :) I would like to do some cleaning and organizing, and otherwise do lots of reading! I am in the middle of quite a few books... ha! So, I need to get going on some of those! :) 

Other Posts This Week: March Reads! 

On YouTube This Week: Juliet's Album // Quick Flip & 6 DIY PL Cards // Vol. V.

On Year of Gratitude This Week: The Symbolism of Lilacs.

-- I saw a post about how P.T. Barnum was a huge a-hole... who's surprised? A lot of people are a-holes. Especially in the 1910s! Most people were racist, women didn't have the rights they do now, etc. It's just a movie, y'all. Let people like things. -- :P 

If anyone gets to watch Greatest Showman, obvs tell me how you like it! :) 

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO