Monday, April 2, 2018

Spring & Summer Reading Bucket List!

Hello friends! I hope that you had a great weekend! :)

I've been extra book crazy lately, and I wanted to make a little list of things I want to accomplish book-wise this spring and summer.



Finish Erin's 8.0! (April 30 deadline, 5 books left!)
Read historical fiction/classics for Audrey and I's decades collaboration (at least 1 per decade)
-1930s -1940s -1950s -1960s -1970s -1980s -1990s -2000s
Check off AT LEAST 3 Netgalley reads (old ones)
Read 'First Reads' Book by (May 4)
Re-Read Little Women before PBS Show is Released (May 13)
Read At Least 3 Neil Gaiman Books (he's coming to speak in November!)
Finish 2 Books on my "Currently Reading" Shelf
Pick back up the Throne of Glass series
Acquire and Read A Court of Frost and Starlight! (ACoTaR spinoff)
Read a travel memoir or travel-based novel
Read a romance novel
Read The Hate U Give 
Read a book about mermaids
Read Sing, Unburied Sing
Complete my library's Summer Reading Program
Read a fairy tale re-telling

What book goals do you have for spring and summer?

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO