Friday, April 27, 2018

Have You Heard? // *NSYNC - "It's Gonna Be Me" // Throwback

Happy Friday Friends! Things are in full swing here! We're still working on some big things, and in the meantime doing a lot of reading, spring cleaning, and purging of junk! :) I hope to have more time for blogging soon, but either way next week I've got the next post for the Swinging, Groovy, Fabulous, Groovy Blog Collaboration with Audrey! Woohoo! We're talking about the 1940's and it should be super fun! :)

via google

Today I had to share "It's Gonna Be Me" because... we'll it's almost May. That never gets old. Just like *NSYNC will never get old. :)



What are you all up to this weekend?! 

We are headed to see Vance Joy in KC tonight! :) So excited, I'm pretty sure this is our 5th time seeing him...? :) The rest of the weekend I hope is spent doing more spring cleaning, purging junk, and lots and lots of reading! I'm not sure how much time I'll have for documenting lately, but we'll see! :) I'm excited for a quiet and productive weekend.


Other Posts This Week: NONE :(

On YouTube This Week: January 2017 Project Life Pages.

On Year of Gratitude This Week: The Low Tech Long Weekend: Adventures in Unplugging.

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO