Wednesday, April 10, 2019

12 Ways to Add Coral to Your Wardrobe! // Pantone Color of the Year 2019

"Living Coral" is the Pantone color of the year. I've heard mixed opinions from people on how exciting (or not exciting) it is. Personally, I like coral quite a bit! It wasn't anything too "out there" for the color of the year. *shrugs* I'm not complaining about it! :) If you guys don't know Sarena she is a color consultant (cool!) and I just love her blog! We decided to join together and share some fun ways to add coral to your wardrobe.

Several things are true of my own personal style:

1) I want to be comfortable.
2) I like to wear pops of bright colors, rather than head-to-toe rainbow hues
3) I like to find inexpensive items to round out my wardrobe - I've been known to splurge, but only on key pieces.

I hope that this gives you some ideas for how to add a little bit of coral to your everyday wardrobe.... without feeling like a neon sign, compromising comfort, or breaking the bank!










1) Fjallraven Kanken Mini Backpack - Fjallraven, in peach pink, $70.00 - I have this bag in navy and I have been so happy with it! Especially great for travel or if you have kiddos!
2) Coral Resin Bracelet - Sugarfix via Target, $14.99
3) Polka Dot Button Up Blouse - Unique Vintage + Pantone, $68.00 (in plus also!)
4) Woven Tank - Aerie, $25.00 - I would wear this with a black blazer and dark skinnies.
5) Watermelon Keds - Keds via Modcloth, $69.00*
6) Coral Bow Bell Sleeve Top - LC Lauren Conrad for Kohls (in petite also!), $32.99
7) Faux Suede Knotted-Twist Slide Sandals - Old Navy, $14.00
8) Coral Sunglasses - Aerie, $15.95
9) Cashmere Travel Wrap - White and Warren, $219.00 (a travel wrap is always on my to-invest list!)
10) Gingham Swing Skirt - Unique Vintage + Pantone, $78.00 (in plus also!) - I would wear this with a graphic tee.
11) Birkenstock Arizona Eva Sandals - Birkenstock via Aerie, $39.95 - I bought traditional Birks last year and now SWEAR by them! BONUS: I have heard that these "water friendly" ones are GREAT for the pool and vacation. Hello... THEY FLOAT! Yesss.
12) Coral Nail Polish - Essie, $8.99 - this color doesn't look coral, but I promise that it is!

Colors to Pair with Coral:



There you have it, 12 items to add to coral your wardrobe! I would personally wear coral with mostly neutrals, especially utility green, and navy!

I hope that you enjoyed this post! Hop on over to Sarena's page and check out her coral picks! While you are there find out what season you are! I am a Clear Spring. I'd love to have her do a full color analysis for me someday! Bday gift. Cough. Cough. :) 

Do you like coral? Do you have some in your closet?

Are you a color lover, or do you use it more sparingly?

XO,

Alexandra

*I am not being sponsored or getting any payment for sharing this link, I simply love to shop with Modcloth! However, if you want to purchase from their site, please feel free to use my referral code for 20% off $75 or more! :) And if you were curious, they make returns super easy, which is a must for me in the online shopping world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO