Thursday, April 18, 2019

Keep It Together // April 2019

This year is really starting to fly! April and May are always busy months for us, but so far it has been a nice season. :)

I am excited to post today with Lauren at Shooting Stars Mag for our Keep It Together!

If you are new here, this is our linkup for all things planners, memory keeping, and journaling. Please feel free to join us on the third Thursday of the month with any posts that fall into those categories! :)




Planning:








I have broken down and decided to order an Erin Condren Life Planner. The last few years I have been trying other planners/planning methods... and I found myself missing the ECLP. Well, you guys... it was 100% the correct decision. I am easing back into it like my favorite pair of summer sandals. Ugh it is so satisfying. I am loving decorating it and breaking my days up into three categories again. I've been adding weekly highlights to the left-hand panels on the weekly spreads too which is fun, and a bit like gratitude journalling. At the end of my planner I am even using a section of the blank pages to tackle my ARC reading. :)

YAYYY! Planner Bliss! I'll show more each month of course!

Documenting:

2018 Goal Documenting:

Here are a few more photos of my most recent pages! I have finally finished my documenting section of my 2018 goals album. Since I did daily albums for Oct-Dec I don't feel like I need to fully document them again. I have a few pages left in the TN so I decided that I am going to do a bit more journalling and talk about the year and how the goals went specifically to finish out the last pages. ;)




What's Next?!


I think I'm ready to go back to my NYC album (especially after doing my blog posts here!!) and then on to my Northeast Road Trip album. I have everything organized, but haven't started! I'm not sure how I want to document 2019, but I am considering doing another traveler's notebook, an art journal, or a a little 4x4 album. :) I'm enjoying the non-traditional scrapbook styles so much!

A Decision:

My library is holding another "How To Fair" and this time around you get a booth that people can stop by rather than a presentation slot. It's only about two hours... but I am not sure if scrapbooking would be good for a booth... what do you think? On the one hand I have a s-ton of flyers that I printed for last time... lol! Let me know what you think!

A Giveaway!

Keep an eye on my YouTube channel! Sometime soon I am sharing a giveaway on there for some fun supplies! :)

Do you have any planning or memory keeping goals for the year?!

Please feel free to linkup with us below! We'd love to see what you are up to!

Make sure to hop on over and see Lauren's post! :)

XO,

Alexandra
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO