Friday, April 26, 2019

Have You Heard? // Taylor Swift - "Me!"

Alright, Taylor Swift dropped her new single last night. Have you heard it yet? I was up reading, but we honestly probably would have stayed up anyhow. It was only 11 PM here. :)

image via google.

Honestly, I was surprised to see this single being a collab, and with Brendon Urie from Panic! At the Disco. I really like it though. It's so catchy.



I was a little skeptical of the branding, but honestly I really like it now. It's so fun and bright. The music video is bonkers but I really actually like that as well. Cats and Whimsy forever. I thought this was going to be another song where she talks about how great she is, but at least she's acknowledging that there isn't another guy like him too. LOL.

image via google.


I do think this will be on her new album, especially because of the snake at the beginning of the video. She's changing her brand again, and I think commissioning an (AWESOME) mural, all of the thought gone into her social media, and this song... it's got to be the lead-in for an all around (happier) Taylor Swift album. Someone online mentioned that she hasn't really released a "song of the summer" before, and that feels like just what this is going to be... to me. Who knows though, we'll see.

image via google.


I will be honest... if only our vacation had been a wee bit later we could have impulsively driven to Nashville to take a photo by the mural! LOL (Not with the reveal, but just in general). Someday!

What do you think of this single?!

I hope that the album comes soon!

What are you guys up to this weekend?!

We need to run to the burbs to make some returns, have Olivia's last volleyball game (we missed the others. :( ), I have my Alumni Tea at my house I lived in, and then Endgame, and THEN Game of Thrones. Sunday is going to be a sad sad day. LOL

HAPPY WEEKEND! At least you have your catchy tune for the weekend!

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO