Monday, July 22, 2019

We're Headed to Disney World!! // Calling All Travelers!

Hello All! If you saw my IG post and reveal, we are headed to Disney World (Florida) in December! We are suuuuppperrr excited. Pretty much listening, watching, thinking about Disney non-stop 'round these parts.

And as you can see, I got my first pair of ears, which are meant to be reindeer themed. They aren't quite as cute as they looked in the picture... but they're alright. Looking forward to buying more pairs before we go.





So, my questions to you are:

1) what do we have to do/eat/see?
2) what are your best tips?
3) any amazing hacks we should know?
4) anything else you want to share?

I am compiling tips via Pinterest and YouTube like crazy, so I promise to share our planning tips and our park tips before and after travel respectively!

Thank you in advance for your tips!

We're soooo excited, and wish it was December a little bit...

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO