Friday, June 9, 2017

Have You Heard? // Broods - "Conscious"

HAPPY FRIDAY FRIENDS! I hope that you had a great week!



I share Broods all of the time... but you guys... today we're driving to St. Louis to see them!!!!! I'm SO excited. We saw them in KC in 2015 and it was AMAZING. I've been stalking their tour dates waiting for a Conscious show nearby. Well 4-5 hours will do it. We pulled the trigger on those $20 tickets without flinching.

GAH!

Anyhow, this song is super epic. Like turn it up all the way in the car and get chills epic. I just love it.


I cannot wait to hear this album live!!! 

What are you listening to this summer? 

Are you heading to any concerts?!

What do you have planned this weekend?

For us we are headed to Broods tonight, and back early tomorrow. Juliet's mom is getting married tomorrow. So we'll be there and celebrating with them! Sunday is relaxed for right now. I'm hoping to fit in some reading and PL time! (shocked, I'm sure!)

Other Posts This Week: Eco Beauty Reviews // Vol. II and 5 Unexpected Books to Add to Your TBR // Vol. II.

XO,


Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO