Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Summer Bucket List // 2017

I'm a little late on this one... but here's my summer bucket list! I think it has been a few years since I've made one, so I am excited to give it another go! :)

Summer Bucket List 2017

make pound cake for strawberries
have a picnic
watch BBC (Colin Firth) P&P - I've never seen it!!
start 2017 PL album
try Korean BBQ
see new Pirates of the Caribbean movie
see new gallery at The Nelson Atkins Museum of Art
sort through some boxes in the basement (at least 5)
go to Shakespeare in the park
see wonder woman
go to KC's grandparent's farm
visit the Spencer Museum of Art - after the renovation! 
do something fun on my birthday
try 3 new restaurants
apply for Kelly Purkey's Creative Team
try making mochas at home again
visit as many Free Little Libraries as I can in LFK
get "painkillers" at Bon, Bon!
go to a concert
have a game night!
complete the library summer reading challenge - done!
start Erin's 7.0 Reading Challenge
make videos for 2016 PL album
try 5 new recipes
have a sno cone at Tad's Tropical Sno
find a dress for my SIL's wedding
take a road trip
get outside at night
try a new coffee place

What are you hoping to accomplish this summer?

What are your favorite summer traditions?

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO