Monday, June 19, 2017

Erin's Book Challenge 7.0 // Bookworm

Hello Friends, this time I am starting Erin's book challenge when it actually starts! Hopefully that means I will finish this time! Here are my initial picks ... I always change them... haha I'm trying to do all books that I own, so I can keep up with my book ban. :)

Erin's Reading Challenge 7.0 (Initial Post and Rules)

July 1st - October 31st - each book must be 200+ pages



5 points:  Freebie – Read a book that is at least 200 pages

Shotgun Love Songs by Nikolas Butler

10 points:  Read a book that starts with the letter “B”

Between Sky and Sea by Jaclyn Dolamore

10 points:  Read a book that has a (mostly) yellow cover

Mr. Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore by Robin Sloan

15 points:  Read a book that has a picture of an animal on the cover

Tides by Betsy Cornwell

20 points:  Read a book that was published in 2017

Zenn Diagram by Wendy Brant

20 points:  Read a book with a compass or cardinal direction in the title (submitted by Mary)

East by Edith Pattou

25 points:  The ALA’s “Banned Books Week” occurs while our challenge is happening.  Read a book from the list of the most commonly banned books in America

The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood

30 points:  Read a fictional book about mental illness

Looking for Alaska by John Green

30 points:  Read a book with a non-human main character; i.e. animals, elves, gods, robots, merpeople, etc.

A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas

35 points:  Read a book a Disney movie was based on OR a book based on a Disney movie

Either Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie OR Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass by Lewis Carroll

Are you participating? I'd love to know your picks!

What are you reading this summer?

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO