Friday, January 19, 2018

Have You Heard? // John Mayer - "Bigger Than My Body" // Throwback

Whew, what a week. For a short one, I definitely felt pretty swamped! I am feeling better, but am still pretty fatigued and a little light headed sometimes. So, I've been in and out of the doctor's office.. I don't know... we'll see what's going on... maybe eventually! *shrugs* Needless to say, I'm still hoping to get to everyone's goals for this year, and catch up on some blogging again soon! :) I DID read about your favorite books though! & GUSH! SO much book love!



Do you guys remember old John Mayer music? This album was my life. Tell ya what, 2003 was a darn good year for music. LOL



Can't help it, I've been craving this type of music this year! :)

What are you guys up to? I'm so excited to read about your goals soon!! :) 

This weekend we are going to Olivia's basketball game and hanging out this weekend. KC is excited because his team (The Vikings) is playing in the playoffs. I am hoping to work on something besides December Daily in the scrapbook realm.. and also to get more into The Girl in the Tower. Because OMG The Bear and the Nightingale the second time around was just so incredible. I was blown away, again. :) 

Other Posts This Week: 12 Months In & 2017 Goal Review.

On YouTube This Week: December Daily // Days 8-19 and December Daily // Days 20-31.

**ON MONDAY MY VIDEO WHERE I GUSH AND GUSH ABOUT MY TYPEWRITER WILL BE POSTED. So stay tuned for that. :P**



Last thing: I post every week on Year of Gratitude, this week we were talking about privilege. I talked about diverse representation in dolls and Disney movie characters. I interviewed my 10 year old sister Olivia as well, which was super fun and gave me some hope for the future. :) Go check it out! :)

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO