Friday, January 12, 2018

Have You Heard? // Taylor Swift feat. Ed Sheeran and Future - "Endgame"

I wasn't planning to post today, as I'm still catching up a bit.. but "Endgame" was released, and it's just too much fun not to share. Can I tell you guys how much I love Ed Sheeran? I used to really not like his music, but gosh he's so talented, he definitely grew on me. Half of my love of this song is him. Just being honest. :)



I would also like to say that a while back KC and I were making guesses about T-Swift's next album or style (before anything had been released) and I was like.. "I think she's going to rap.". Here ya have it. :P



Also, thanks for filling us with wanderlust. 2 tickets to Miami, Tokyo, and London please. :)

What are you guys up to this weekend?

We are going to my sister Olivia's basketball game, KC is watching the Vikings in the playoff game, and hopefully otherwise we are doing things like taking down our Christmas tree, laundry, and reading! I'm so excited to finally have some energy again, I feel like I can (and want to!) do all of the things! :) I'm having the itch to do some organizing of my crafty supplies as well! 

Posts This Week: Christmassing 2017 // Playing Catch Up & December Reads.

On YouTube This Week: At the Farm Process Video // 2017 Project Life Album.

Anyone else love Ed Sheeran? :P 

I hope you have an excellent weekend! 

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO