Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Recipe Duds {#s 36, 37 & 38}

Since I am posting these recipes after I have made them, I go out of order sometimes. 

For that reason, and for saving time I am lumping 3 recipes that were not very good into the same entry.

Here we go! 

Cream Cheese Chicken {crock pot}


It was ok. But it served A LOT. So we were eating this for a while, and it got old very very fast.

Apple Bran Muffins

I don't have a picture of this one, but it was not very exciting. I wanted to use up some apples, but they ended up being wasted anyhow. I think it would have been better with more apples, and all of the bran ground up. I didn't like the chewy full pieces of bran.


Apple Puffed Pancake


I think this one would have been good but something went wrong in the baking process. It reminded me of monkey bread a little bit. I think I would want to try making it again. It just turned out pretty eggy in the middle which wasn't what we wanted. The outside was really good, so I think that if it was all that way it would be really really good. I will let you know if I try it again :)


We drizzled it with Honey, because we were out of maple syrup and dusted it with cinnamon sugar. This made it pretty darn tasty minus the eggy middle. Again, I am excited to try this one again! :)

Any tips for puffed pancake recipes out there?

All for now,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO