Friday, September 2, 2016

Have You Heard? // Jack Garratt "Worry"

Happy Friday Friends! I hope you had a great week. :)

This song has so much going on. I absolutely love the lyrics, love the sound it pulls off in a multi-genre type of way... oh it's so good.


I am a lyric(s)? person, and I suffer from anxiety, so maybe this is just a song for me? The whole chorus is about getting rest and letting him worry about it. Love. That's so KC right there. It's that whole self-care thing again, and I swear by it. Having someone around who cares to give you relief is also a very very big bonus. Thanks love. (sorry guys, between this and IG lately it's just mush city...)

Anyhow, thank you to Jack Garratt for writing this great song - lyrics, music, and all. It's a new favorite for me. I hope that you like it too.



Excited to explore more of his music.

Have you heard this before? What did you think?

Do you suffer from anxiety? How do you deal with it?

Other Posts This Week: Semi Charmed Summer Reading Challenge 2016, Snapshots of California // Brazilian BBQ, Google, and Stanford, and Eight Months In // 2016 Goal Progress.

XO,

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! I love seeing your sweet comments and visiting your lovely blogs! XO